RE: Grid Control (Rel 2) Question

From: Ken Naim <kennaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:30:11 -0500

While I don't know for sure, I think this happened to me on Monday morning, one of my target database nodes (node 1 of 4) fell behind an hour even though all xml files were being uploaded. I stopped and started the agents and it resolved it self although we lost data for that 1 node for an hour.

Ken