RE: LD_PRELOAD

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:34:35 +0800

I've used LD_PRELOAD few times to manually add timestamps to 10051 OPI event traces (as oracle doesnt write timestamps for that trace)

Also, here's a clever trick for speeding up applications using time() call excessively ( this is not oracle related ):

http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/time_stamp.html

--

Regards,
Tanel Poder