RE: After one weeks of research and coding, AUL 5 Beta released with compress table support

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:32:34 -0500

Yeah. This is what I want to test on one of my databases. A software tool from some goober named "anysql".

Nice try.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of anysql Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:25 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: After one weeks of research and coding, AUL 5 Beta released with compress table support

Hi all:

I do it just for fun. AUL can directly read rows from oracle data files without Oracle environment. Oracle compress is really complex, and useful for data warehouse database to save huge storage cost.

http://www.dbatools.net/software/aul5.zip

Welcome to taste it.

Thanks.

Good tools make work easy and improve life quality
-- http://www.dbatools.net

Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service
-- http://www.anysql.net/en