Re: Database Discovery Tool?

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:20:32 -0500

Don,

There's a freeware ITIL Tool that really has a number of issues that relate to its effectiveness as an organizational ITIL repository, but it does do a nice job of looking out into your environement and cataloging what's there. It's called OneCMDB and you can read about it and download at: http://www.onecmdb.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page