migrating a database to RAC via RMAN?

From: Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:49:56 -0600

I have a few standalone 10.2.0.3 databases on which need to be migrated into a RAC environment. Due to the sizes, I'd like to do this using RMAN if possible... has anyone here tackled this scenario? If so, is there anything special which needs to be done? I'm pretty comfortable with RMAN in general, but we're still getting used to RAC. Neither the OS (Solaris 10) or Oracle version would be changing as part of this activity.

I don't mind being told to RTFM, but a pointer to the appropriate section of the M in question would be very helpful. :)

Thanx!

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.