LD_PRELOAD

From: Best, David <David.Best_at_cognos.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:28:37 -0400

Hey all, has anyone ever used LD_PRELOAD to resolve performance issues? Our Unix guy says that they have used this setting in the past with great results. I've searched metalink and the documentation but haven't seen anything for performance. The main reason for its use, that I can see, is to resolve some shared library errors.

Thanks