Oracle AS upgrade from 9.0.4 to 10.1.4

From: Kumar, Arvind IN GGN SISL <arvind.kumar2_at_siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:32:11 +0530

Hi Friends,

    We are planing to upgrade one of customer's Oracle AS 10g from 9.0.4 (on Solaris) to portal 10.1.4. i have gone through the variuos docs on otn/tahiti for this and also would like to know your experiance or issues we may face during upgrade.

Current Env -

	OS - Sun Solaris
            Oracle AS - 10g (9.0.4), Two Portal and wireless middletiers with webcache cluster, Identity Mangement/MR database in cold failover cluster.

Thanks
Arvind Kumar

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank You.