Re: Command to view tables inside a database

From: Asif Momen <asif_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 02:09:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Querying *_TABLES (replace * with ALL, DBA, or USER) view will list you all tables.

Oracle reference manual lists all the views with description and you may find it very help.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14237/toc.htm

Regards

Shwe Yee Than <shweyeesyt_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,

  I'm new to Oracle Database. I'm now using Oracle Database 10g Release 2. Can anyone tell me the command to view all the tables inside a specific oracle database?

 Really appreciate for the helping hands.

 Regards,

Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?