Fine grained auditing FYI - timestamp# changed as of 10g

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:01:02 -0400

I just discovered that my script for exporting the previous days data from sys.fga_log$ and then deleting it has been doing nothing ever since we upgraded to 10g.

In case anyone has a similar process in place you should know that while the TIMESTAMP# columns still exists (so my script didn't fail and alert me that way) it is only populated with NULL. The new column is NTIMESTAMP# of type TIMESTAMP(6).

If you'll excuse me, I have a week and half worth of data to export...

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
201.369.8355