Database Technologies -- Road Map & Future Trends

From: <rama.ari_at_accenture.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:30:52 -0500

ALL   Did any one worked on projects related to Database technologies (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Open Source DB, etc) focusing more on Road Map (next three years) & Future Trends? I would really appreciate if you could share your experience, documentation and research you may have done in your old projects.

I really appreciate your time in this regard.

Thanks,

Rama