dataguart fal issue

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:32:05 +0100

Hi all,

DataGuard conf. Oracle 10.2.0.2 on Linux - primary and physical standby with real-time-apply.
On primary side I get the following error in fal trace file: "FAL Redo Shipping Client Did Not Establish Network Login"

I couldn't fine anything useful on metalink or internet. If some of you have already experienced something similar and would like to share her/his experience would be of great help.

Regards,
goran