Change Management Tools

From: Peter Barnett <regdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:54:04 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking for a change management tool that will work across three platforms: Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server. We are currently licensed for BMC's Dbartisan which does have a change management tool and does work across all three platforms.

The performance of DBArtisan leaves a lot to be desired so we are looking for alternatives.

We are looking for pretty basic functionality - compare tables or procedures between databases and tell the diffierences, extract SQL, create baslines, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Pete Barnett

Do You Yahoo!?