Re: use of generic oracle accounts

From: Roman Podshivalov <roman.podshivalov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:58:42 -0400

Any SOX compliant company had been through this or will be. Major drawback is a provisioning of the accounts if you have significant number of databases. So you have to implement some sort of enterprise solution either from Oracle (OID SSO or what is the current name for it) or from other company. There are no major issues to administer database from personal account with correct privileges.

--romas