Apps DBA opening @ Pythian in Ottawa - Will sponsor

From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:41:00 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have a senior Oracle Applications DBA opening here at Pythian's headquarters in Ottawa. Working at Pythian is different than working in-house or as a consultant, because you'll be making your contributions available to each of the customers assigned to your team, allowing you to see more use cases, more technologies, and work with more and varied environments, all the while building interesting and long-lasting working relationships with your peers.

I will gladly sponsor a work visa to come to Canada for the right candidate anywhere in the world.

We support some of the most interesting and mission-critical Oracle Applications environments in the world, including one that is FDAregulated  in support of a global biosciences company. Meaning lives are at stake. It doesn't get any more mission-critical, or more personally rewarding, than that.

Top criteria:

Job highlights:

Learn more about Pythian and see our customer list at http://www.pythian.com.

To apply:

Send me an email with a one-paragraph introduction of who you are and why you are exceptional to me at vallee_at_pythian.com (vallee [at] pythian [dot] com. Feel free to
attach your resume in any format (Word, PDF, RTF, ODT, whatever makes you happy.)

More information about Ottawa:
Ottawa is a city of around 1,000,000 and is a great place to live. Encyclopedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottawa Cost of living: http://www.finfacts.com/costofliving.htm Quality of life:
http://www.finfacts.com/irelandbusinessnews/publish/article_1000846.s...<http://www.finfacts.com/irelandbusinessnews/publish/article_1000846.shtml> http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3052 (Globe & Mail article reprint)

--
Paul Vallee, CEO, The Pythian Group, Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulvallee