Linking Oracle Apps accounts to employee

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:58:56 -0700

We are in the process of implementing provisioning of Oracle Apps user accounts through OID.

Provisioning the accounts works OK.

For employees to access their own benefits in HR, their account must be linked with their employee information.

We can do that manually, but I am looking for a method to script this.

Anyone here done this before?

Thanks,

--

Jared Still

PS. I did try posting this to oaugnet_at_oaug.com, but their mail server rejects all emails from me.
Just lucky I guess.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Oct 19 2007 - 18:58:56 CDT