Re: select counts versus insert/select counts

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:35:57 -0600

There is a bug associated with the new HASH GROUP BY operation where incorrect rows are returned. I don't recall the exact bug details, so it may or may not apply.

--
Daniel Fink

Oracle Performance, Diagnosis and Training

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com