Re: RE: 8.1.5 upgrade paths to 10.2.x

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:07:20 -0700

To the OP,

When you pre-create objects, make sure you exclude sequence creation at that time. Sequences that are pre-created are NOT updated during re-import. If you do precreate all the objects, then either drop the sequences in the target prior to the data import or make sure you sync up the Seq CURRVALs.

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc