RE: Teaching Oracle PL/SQL class

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:16:17 -0400

If you use Connor McDonald's book as the course text you'll get a structured walkthrough of good pl/sql practices as well as a short course on how to think, how to run experiments, and a clear understanding that what is best is perishable information to be retested.

Computer languages come and go, but good thinking practices endure.

Regards,

Mark