Re: PARALLEL QUERY

From: Roman Podshivalov <roman.podshivalov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:23:02 -0400

Hi,

During sequential run check out v$px_sessstat/v$px_session views. You might find some info there. Views have 2 columns REQ_DEGREE and DEGREE. First one should list 4 since you've requested it with hint and satisfied degree should be 1, I guess. But to understand why optimizer lowered your degree - as Dave said above review 10053 trace.

BTW, how many parallel servers configured on the system ? (parallel_max_servers)

--romas