Re: RE: Spam: OCI program core dump when compiled into 64 bit mode.

From: anysql <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:20:36 +0800

Hi all:

ld.so.1: ociuldr64.bin: fatal: /export/home/oracle/products/9205/lib32/libclntsh.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 Killed

We will get this error if we did not set LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly.

Thanks.

Good tools make work easy and improve life quality
-- http://www.dbatools.net

Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service
-- http://www.anysql.net/en

From£º Goulet, Dick
Sent£º 2007-10-16 02:05:53
To£º anysql_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org CC£º
Subject£º RE: Spam: OCI program core dump when compiled into 64 bit mode. You might want to look at LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. Make sure the 64 bit libraries are first. If their reversed this error can occur.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com Fax: 508.229.2019 / Email: richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com 45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752 Together: the Collaborative Business Experience

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of anysql Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:11 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Spam: OCI program core dump when compiled into 64 bit mode.

Hi:

Somebody compiled the text unload utility into 64 bit executable on HPUX IA64, and it does not work, always got core dump.

I tested it on solaris today, got the same error. The problem is the odefin call.

And I searched on metalink, no solution found for it.