RE: In a BIND again...

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:41:57 -0400

This variable data type is "timestamp" (dty=180). And that's ("dump of memory") how it's usually shown in trace files.

So, the problem must be with Trace Analyzer, not being able to process this data type.

Igor

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Allen, Brandon Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 1:07 PM
To: Sweetser, Joe; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: In a BIND again...

I don't think bind 5 was actually NULL since it shows avl=07. (I forget what exactly avl stands for, but I think it's average length or something like that, and shows 00 if the bind value is NULL). I'm not sure what the "Dump of memory" is all about - you might want to do some googling/metalinking on that.