RAC/Cluster - IP Address for OCF2

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:52:42 -0400

Hello.

Which IP address c/should we use for OCFS2 communication in a Cluster/RAC environment?

I understand that we can use the private IP - one used for interconnect - for OCFS2, since its bandwidth requirement will be marginal when compared to other traffic here.

Do you have an opinion or recommendation here? Should we use Public or Private IP?

Thanks,
Shiva