Re: CPU Usage % on 2-Node RAC Run versus Single Node RAC Run .... Benchmarking

From: ajeet ojha <oraclev28_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:15:25 +0530

Greg - so should he try to reduce the db cache size in case of 2 node runs...I have tried that but I didn't notice any improvement as such. just to be a little more clear on this - what I am saying that suppose he has 4 gb of db cache at each node.when he tries to run a 2 node rac test , he should reduce the cache to 2gb - but if cache is oversized...statspack would show that...

but great explanation from you !!

regards
Ajeet

PS - vivek , you can send the statspack to me - will go in detail.