lsnrctl pwd in script

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:58:03 -0500

Has anybody scripted out changing the LISTENER password and got it to work?

I have tried a number of ways and still get errors. I can do it by hand. So, I know it works.

${ORACLE_HOME}/bin/lsnrctl <<EOFset current_listener LISTENERstartchange_password${PASSWORD}${PASSWORD}${PASSWORD}save_configEOF

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us