Re: Open World

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:33:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be there as well. Two sessions in IOUG's program on Sunday, 3 RAC SIG events throughout the week, and another technical session on Monday...and I'm hoping to have a little fun while I'm there too :). I'm hoping to hang out at the unconference event (http://www.oracle.com/technology/events/oracle-openworld-2007/index.html, bottom) as much as possible. I'm on the OOW social network site too and plan to attend the Oracle bloggers event on Monday or whenever it is. Dan ----- Original Message ---- From: Jared Still <jkstill@gmail.com> To: john.kanagaraj@gmail.com Cc: richard.goulet@capgemini.com; oracle-l <oracle-l@freelists.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 6:41:10 PM Subject: Re: Open World On 10/5/07, John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj@gmail.com> wrote: Dick, I will be presenting on the very last day (15th) , the very last slot (16:00-17:00), just when everyone is wrapping up, so I will be there at least on the 15th (I am almost local). I think Jared is going as well. Yup, I will be there. Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist