Re: Finding top 20 large objects/tables in database

From: Asif Momen <asif_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Following query will tell you the large objects/tables in your database:

select * from (
select owner, segment_name, bytes/1024/1024 Size_Mb from dba_segments order by bytes/1024/1024 DESC ) where rownum <= 20

Regards

Asif Momen

"Anant (DBA)" <shastry17_at_gmail.com> wrote: Hi all,

How to find the top 20 large objects/tables in production database. I found some script in google for that, but its going to create a stage table to do the sortings and atlast drops a table after giving the result. As our DB is in SOX..we will have problem. Can anyone please help me if you have any queries?.

Thanks,
Ann