ASMM transfer mode doubt....

From: Aman Sharma <amansharma81_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2007 13:56:26 -0000

Hi there,
In Automatic Shared Memory Management(ASMM) in 10g,there are three modes of its working.These are described as
(a) ASMM transfer mode
(b) ASMM immediate mode
(c) ASMM  manual mode.
Even despite searching in the docs for quite a time,I am not able to find the details of these 3 modes.I would really appreciate if anyone can explain to me these and/or point to me some link where they are explained in detail.
With thanks in advance and regards,
Aman....

"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it."-
Einstein
Aman Sharma