Re: Open World

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:18:41 -0700

Hi,

I'll be there presenting on RAT. I'll be in town from Monday afternoon until Wednesday evening.

For the sanity of others on the list, I created a group called Oracle-L on OpenWorld Connect:

http://oracleopenworldconnect07.leveragesoftware.com

Feel free to log in there with your OOW registration credentials, join the Oracle-L group and we can organize one or more get-togethers.

Thanks,

Jeremiah Wilton
ORA-600 Consulting