RE: Oracle Database 11g...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:53:30 -0600

Thats what I'm thinking... :-) Lots of the data in the OEM repository is gold for a hacker...

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2