RE: Grid Control not working?

From: Ted Coyle <oracle-l_at_webthere.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:09:16 -0400

If grid control won't start but the grid control database is fine, I'd consider installing another grid controller and agent in another home or on another machine depending on your situation. I've spent days trying to debug why the grid control process doesn't start when I really only needed to install the controller again to get it working. I didn't really need to know why it broke, I just needed it running.

--Ted