RE: Anyone having problems creating TARs with Internet Explorer 7.0?

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:59:28 -0400

Ryan,

I use the latest version of Firefox, 2.0.0.7 with MetaLink all the time. No problems at all. Specifically, I was able to open an SR w/ Oracle as recently as a few days ago. No problems.

That's running on WinXP.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies ProQuest

ProQuest...Start here.