Database Control

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:59:08 -0400

While on the server, I have already verified that my Oracle_sid is set correctly but when I try to login to dbconsole I get with emctl start dbconsole I get:

OC4J Configuration issue. /u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_phx-server_name.domain_databasename not found.

What else could be causing this. Unfortunately, I inherited this machine and I am now rushing to try and get it up and running. This is 10.2.0.3 on AIX.

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033