Role transition

From: Senthil Subramanian <skumar.sen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:59:34 -0400

Hi All,

I would like to know if anyone has tried the role transition between primary and the physical standby in a real production environment. We have a situation to switch the roles for couple of days. The database size is about one terabyte, version 10.2.0.3 64-bit on Solaris 8.
I will be setting up a test bed this coming week. Any comments, advices, and suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,

Senthil.