Re: centos to redhat

From: Michael Haddon <m.haddon_at_tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:08:27 -0600

I can feel your pain, almost. The sysadmins where I am at also replaced Redhat with CentOS but understand the nature of support and did not replace the Redhat in production. However, I haven't had any issues with CentOS.

I hope your experiences are similar, but your admins need to understand the risk they are taking.

Mike