regen TDE master key

From: Steiner, Randy <Randy.Steiner_at_nyct.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:04:19 -0400

If you could please help me with a TDE question I would greatly appreciate it.

I need to regenerate the master key as per the PCI audit.

If my wallet password is abc,

I would issue the following

alter system set encryption key identified by 'abc';

Now, would I still need to open the wallet with

alter system set encryption wallet open authenticated by abc; ?

or is there a new wallet password?

Also, this is a RAC environment, do I need to regen the mater key on all 4 nodes?

Do I need to bounce each instance?

Thanks

Randy