Was: CPU Usage.... Benchmarking: Now: Would appreciate some feedback

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:13:02 -0700

I think the unspoken thought in this case is this: This list has to be a two-way street to be effective. Asking questions and receiving answers should be followed by some form of dissemination/debrief of what happened. We are certainly not asking for customer specific details, but would certainly appreciate some feedback as to what worked and what did not, and some overall findings.

Giving back to the user community helps others, but ultimately helps the original poster.

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc