Re: ZFS & Oracle

From: Joe Frohne <joe_at_frohne.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:11:57 -0500

Hello,

Have you or your admins had the time to figure out why it's performing poorly?

There are some docs around, but not much yet.

I think this all points towards it being something nice to look at in a development/test environment. We are really looking at it for the capability to do snapshots in hopes that we can move our test environment off of our EMC cabinet to drop the maintenance cost of that.

Thank you to all who replied!

Joe Frohne