RE: PGA Memory Leak - crashing Server

From: Alvaro Jose Fernandez <alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:07:41 +0200

Sicne these connections are always there, I wouldn't know if I have missed the real issue,

But I did trace 5 sessions and none of them have any thing thats noticable

one question here. You mean by "connections are always here", that the problematic connections are long-lived or something? have you restarted the instance or flushed the shared pool

since the problem started?

We submitted all the 10046 Level 12 trace files to SR, they came back with nothing.

One thing. are you using OEM/db control or AWR (I'm sorry I'm on 9i yet), and maybe you could extract from here some info about the sessions' PGA usage, which are accelerating the leakage?

thats why I am looking for ideas to

where to look and ways to reproduce the issues.

BN