答复: anyone work with Oracle's Orion testing tool?

From: jametong <jametong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:13:10 +0800

It is good tool for benchmark ios. I used it to benchmark our io systems adjust with some other tools iobench/bonnie++.

Jametong

DBA Team. B2B. Alibaba China.

Phone   : 0571-85022088-12372
Fax     : 0571-85022958
Mobile  : 135-8803-9828
Mail    : jame.tongjw_at_alibaba-inc.com
          jametong_at_gmail.com
Msn     : kt_tongjiawang_at_hotmail.com
Yahoo   : jametong