Re: synchronizing database on linux and windows ?

From: Doug Utzig <dutzig_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

In 11g Data Guard supports a heterogeneous platform environment for certain platform combinations. The first combination supported is Linux and Windows. So you can have a Linux primary database and a Windows standby.

nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com> wrote: Hello All,

    I have installed oracle 10g on windows and on linux on two different machines, I need to create a application in which, through front end any changes made to the database on windows that changes need to be reflected on the database on linux so that data on the both the database are synchronous. Could any one help me how shall I proceed.

     Thanks
     Nilesh Soni

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 10:23:50 CDT