Remote DBA services

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

We are in need of a remote Oracle DBA service to monitor our systems.

  We are one instance on Windows, 9i we need monitored when I am on vacation, sick, etc.   until we get another DBA in house which is slated for Jan/Feb timeframe.

  Does anyone have any recommendations for me?

  I have heard of Tusc and Burleson but are there any others and anyone care to share good/bad points offline with me?

  Thanks,

  Kathy

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 10:31:30 CDT