RE: ORA-65535 error

From: Khan, Muhammad S <Muhammad.Khan_at_ca.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:09:01 -0400

No we are not using LDAP. Tnsnames is used for Autosys.

From: amit poddar [mailto:amit.poddar_at_yale.edu] Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:20 PM To: alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com
Cc: Khan, Muhammad S; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: ORA-65535 error

Autosys can only use tnsnames or Oracle Names

Are you using LDAP for your name resolution ?

amit

Alvaro Jose Fernandez wrote:

(or , maybe a limitation established on the number of users connecting via this Autosys??)

We have a setup where the jobs are run through Autosys on the Oracle 9.2 server (AIX 5L). I've installed oracle client 9.2 on another AIX box. I can connect the database via sqlplus and also able to tnsping.

The problem is that, the autosys jobs are not able to run while its logs are throwing following errors:

Attempting (1) to Connect with Database: <servername>

Oracle Logon Error: ORA-65535 and ORA-00001

Oracle Logon Error: Unable to display error message for ORA-65535 and ORA-00001