RE: ORA-65535 error

From: Alvaro Jose Fernandez <alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:18:29 +0200

Ok, thanks . Asked for the account limit, since the returned ORA-0001 (unique constraint violated) would indicate (one possibility) an after logon trigger activated on the server based on the user/tool/other session environment checks used to connect.

Another possibility is that something on the subsequent code on the server is failing the connections afterwards. You could (for example), create an "after logon on database (or schema)" trigger, for that user for example, and start a trace ( a line with "execute immediate 'alter session set sql_trace=true' ") inside the trigger. Then , collect the trace generated on the server, and look for the statements executed just before the ORA errors, to at least learn about he statements which caused the errors.

regards,

Autosys is a Job management application that is used for cross platform job scheduling. It has a Server/Client Architecture and requires a 3rd Party Database which is Oracle in our environment.

I'm trying to verify if there is any user limitation but I really doubt it.