RE: fine grain auditing

From: Alvaro Jose Fernandez <alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:27:55 +0200

Hi Randy,

Which tool have you used to submit the query?

are you using MTS on the server? using dedicated connections on 9i I could not reproduce your case.

alvaro

Hi,

I turned fga on for a test table. I do select * from test_table where rownum < 11;

In dba_fga_audit_trail I see 9 entries with the exact time and sql. Each line has a different OS_PROCESS entry.

I thought there should only be 1 entry for each sql statement executed, but I am getting multiple.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Randy