UNDO tablespace issue- the dropped datfaile still shows in v$recover_file

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:48:24 -0700

Hi All,

I dropped the datafile undotbs1.dbf that blong to undo tablespace undotbs1 and added another datafile undotbs2.dbf . But now I see that v$recover_file shows undotbs1.df as a file to recover.

so when I try to do this. it complains
SQL> alter tablespace undotbs1 drop datafile '/lob1/undotbs01.dbf'; alter tablespace undotbs1 drop datafile '/lob1/undotbs01.dbf' *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-03263: cannot drop the first file of tablespace UNDOTBS1

Can someone please suggest how do I synch it .

thanks in advance
Prasad