Re: performance question

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:57:26 -0400

I think I found the problem. This is really a sql statement issue, not a performance puzzle. Although I didn't confirm it yet.

QA was cloned on early Aug, TRN was cloned on last week. The sql statement is asking the data for the data range from 8/15 to 8/31. On QA, there is no data to return in the merge join/hash join steps. So no wonder it works on QA and not on TRN.

joan