Re: performance question

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:03:12 -0400

Thanks, no problem. My assumption is if the accessed rows on each steps are different, then the execution should be different, so I will tune the statement or play with the statistics. But in this case, I am confused that execution plan is same, but accessed rows are big difference in return. The sql statement should be no problem, since one ran without any problem. if the statistics is the problem, then wouldn't it be different execution plan?