Missing archive logs from middle of level 0 backup - can _allow_resetlogs_corruption help?

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:41:04 -0400

I'm trying to recover a table from an old level 0 backup, Unfortunately it looks like 2 archivelogs must have been deleted in the middle of the backup and are not available for restore.

I've recovered up to the latest archivelog I have before the gap, but can't open the database. Would setting _allow_resetlogs_corruption=true let me open it? The database only needs to be open for a few hours to do some queries and then I'll be trashing it.

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
201.369.8355