RE: To compile all the views and procedures

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:51:59 -0500

Have a look at UTL_RECOMP at
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14258/u_recomp. htm#i999835

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Anant (DBA) Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:56 PM To: oracle-l
Subject: To compile all the views and procedures

Hi All,

I have a requirement like I need to compile all the views and procedures in the development database. Can anyone please guide me how to go about with this and what are the pre-requisites before we go for compiling. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anant

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.