RE: EnterpriseDB as an Oracle replacement

From: David Green <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:55:43 -0700

What version did you eval?

8.2 made huge strides in the right direction and 8.3 will go further towards improving the "compatibility" and inclusion of more coolness.

The EDB partitioning model is closer in comparison to the old school partition views with check constraints model we used to have to employ under Oracle 7.se the right direction and 8.3 will